Eight new volunteers have been appointed to join the Student Leadership Team for the remainder of the 2022-2024 term.
During September, the Association opened up a Co-option process to fill vacant roles within the Student Leadership Team. This process required students to apply for their chosen roles. Their application forms were then anonymously presented to a panel of Trustees, Student Leaders and staff who selected who would be appointed to each role.
The process was rigorous and there were some excellent applications, and now the Association is delighted to announce the new faces joining the SLT until 31 July 2024!
- Eli London, Vice President Academic Student Voice
- Kelly Coker, Vice President Student Representation
- Mark Walker, Vice President Student Welfare
- Pauline Robinson, Faculty Rep for Business and Law
- Jack Flaherty, Faculty Rep for Arts and Social Sciences
- Isabelle Hoyet, Area Rep for International Students
- Samantha Ferguson, Area Rep for Scotland
- Matt Porterfield, Students Member of the Open University Council
We hope you'll join us in wishing them a huge congratulations - we can't wait to see how they get stuck in at the Students Association!