Data Protection Policies
Data Protection Policy
Data Sharing Agreement
Data Records Retention Policy
Data Protection Officer
To support us with our data protection compliance, we have appointed Hope and May as our external GDPR Data Protection Officer. They represent many charitable organisations and have a good understanding of our context.
They are working with us on our compliance journey, challenging our interpretation of the legislation as well as providing us with on-going advice and guidance on data protection and privacy matters.
For more information on our progress towards GDPR compliance, please read the Data Protection Compliance Statement for Hope and May’s assessment of our current status.
- If you are in the UK and wish to contact us to exercise your data rights, or ask about our data processing, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) using the following methods:
- Email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Phone hotline: 0330 111 0013 option 6
- Website: www.hope-may.com
- If you’re based in the EU/EEA and wish to contact us via our GDPR Representative, DataRep, you may do so at:
If you need to contact us about any data protection issue, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.