Please take a moment to read our code of conduct below.
By taking part in our online events, you agree to:
- Show respect to your hosts and fellow attendees - we want everyone to feel safe and welcome in this space.
- Keep the chat clean and friendly.
- Avoid using language which could cause upset of offence.
- We have zero tolerance to bullying – see our Values and Behaviour Policy.
- Be aware that the University's Computing Code of Conduct is applicable in this space.
We won’t hesitate to remove any attendees who are not willing to respect the spirit of our events.
Have fun and enjoy yourselves. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.