Our Graduation Stall Volunteers form part of a team attending the Association merchandise stall at OU graduations. Apart from engaging with excited graduates, their families and friends, and promoting and selling a wide range of fabulous OU branded merchandise to graduates, volunteers have an opportunity to take an active part in this special day by processing and celebration each graduate. You need to live within 50 miles of the venue or have less than £70 travel expenses for the day and give up one day of your time on the stall. Applications currently open for ceremonies in London, Torquay, Birmingham and Harrogate. More venues later this year.
- Represent the Association during the day.
- Setting up and closing down graduation stall.
- Work as part of a team selling OU branded merchandise.
- Support the Graduation Stall Coordinator throughout the day.
- Process payments, paperwork and monitor sales.
- Packing and supplying products to customers and answer any queries.
- Group training session.
- Essential online reading.
- Test to be completed after reading.
- All to be completed prior to volunteering.
Benefits to self and others
- Develop transferrable skills.
- Being part of your Students Association.
- Learn about OU graduations and supporting students in your community.
- Providing goods and services.
- Showcasing the work of OUSET.
Click here to download Graduation Stall Volunteer as a .pdf